- Solving CMB parametric component separation problem using subspace recycling,
HPSCE, May 2019, Hotel Solan, Czech Republic.
- Preconditioned Linear Solvers in Cosmic Microwave Background Data Analysis,
SIAM CSE, February 2019, Spokane, USA.
- Preconditioned linear solvers in CMB data analysis,
Sparse Days at CERFACS, September 2018, Toulouse.
- Algebraic error and a posteriori error estimation in numerical PDEs,
Implicitly constituted materials: Modeling, Analysis and Computing, August 2017, Roztoky.
- Estimating and localizing the algebraic and total numerical errors using flux reconstruction,
ILAS 2016, July 2016, Leuven.
- Vorobyev’s Method of Moments in Applied Mathematics - Part I (Self-adjoint Operators),
MORE seminar, May 2015, Charles University in Prague.
- Interpretation of the algebraic error and algebraic preconditioning as the transformation of the discretization basis,
Modeling, analysis and computing in nonlinear PDEs, 2014, Liblice.
video on SlidesLive.com
- Spatial distribution of errors in numerical solution of PDE model problems,
85th GAMM Annual Meeting, 2014, Erlangen.
- On Spatial Distribution of the Discretization and Algebraic
Error in Numerical Solution of Partial Differential Equations,
SIAM Annual Meeting 2013, San Diego.
- Distribution of the algebraic and discretization error in
numerical solution of 1D Poisson model problem,
XII GAMM Workshop on Applied and Numerical Linear Algebra, 2012, Liblice.